Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Vision Board


I make my own vision board (also called a Treasure Map or Creativity Collage) . The collage images was torn out from various magazine and pasted on the poster board.

The process of getting those images :
Go through the magazines and cut out the images and begin to lay on the board.
As you lay the pictures on the board, you’ll get a sense how the board should be laid out.
For instance, the lady with the laptop and the travel suit case.

You may try to make one yourself.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Hi, Lay Hoon! I'm glad to see you're still collaging. This is a lovely piece! I like the cheerful sunflowers and the artsy places to travel to. :-)

Candace said...

Hello there! I just found you from My Twitter. LOL. This collage you have created is great! I love the sunflowers and all the little touches you put in.

Take care and I am thinking about you.
Candace in Athens.