Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Personal Retreat - Contemplation

After the sacred space are ready, proceed to week 3 ~ Contemplation.

I had never have my meditation before.

Wish to start with it some days later.


I bought set of 2 CD on Ayurveda & Feng Shui in my previous trip to Taiwan.

The both CD helps me when I was in mess.

*Ayurveda means “knowledge (Veda) of life (Ayu)”First inscribed in ancient Vedic texts about 5,000 years back, the Indian medicine system €“ one of the oldest in India €“ was practised by Vaidyas (Ayurvedic healers) who prescribed herbal medicines for common ailments and massaged pain away in their straw and bamboo shacks. *



There are several creative activities suggested by Kathryn Antyr, like prepare an art journal page, collage, create a mandala, design a shrine & etc.

The 'I-Mandala' that i drawn Soul Journal -21.

3 comments:

Mary S. Hunt said...

beautiful!

Ro Bruhn said...

I love your journal pages, great designs. Thanks for visiting my blog too

Anne said...

Hi, Lay Hoon! I like how you're creating your own "sacred space" within the covers of your journal. What a treasure! :-)