Friday, May 7, 2010

CutOut Magazine

cut out
(Cover design by Petra Stefankova - Slovakia-born based in London)


The CUTOUT is graphic design + pop culture magazine
which published locally. I bought it in KL Design Week-2010.
(You may see some free pages here- in the 'download' section)

Inspire with the topic discussed / shared inside the magazine.
Beautiful pictures & graphics
And happening in my area

The new ideas pour in (for me) in Vol.1 Issue 1 ~ To become a Better Designer ; The brands that are gaining a following in Malaysia. (like what i had learned from Indie 2.0 class, where I shall sensitive with the trend , you may get inspired, who's know)

Vol.1 Issue 2 ~ 20 Ways To Make Your Mark In The Designer Industry.
Even I'm not a graphic designer (sigh...I wish I am), but further discussed on some point like (i) Make Yourself Memorable (ii) Be Proactive (iii) Develop your style (iv) Get experience can be relates to any field in art-life.


cut out0001
(Cover design by Lisa Lee - Malaysia)

* Promotion period from 1-9 May 2010
A year subscription ( 4 issues) = RM 48
Postage + Handling = RM 8

No comments: