Monday, August 9, 2010

Magazine Cutting Therapy (Continue)

I have a very fabulous time doing the Images Swap with the lovely women from 3 continents ..... Linda (UK) , Heather Stahl (USA) and Julia Dean (Australia).

I'm drooling over the images that I received ..

Scroll down this post, you will know what I meant.


Linda send me the painted background paper.
linda_2

linda


Flowery images from J Dean
JDean
Some Japanese paper
jdean_1
Such lovely cards and also she send me some muslin (now I know what are there)
jdean_2



Heather send me those colorful yummy images ,
heather_2
She was so kind to include the watercolor crayon in the swap.
All of the stuff was wrapped in this cool envelope !!
Heather

Another catalog book. I feel so reluctant to cut the images out.
heather_3

Thank you gals for these wonderful swap.


1 comment:

Sarah Coggrave said...

What a great idea - looks like you got some awesome stuff from the swap.

Sarah x