Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The power of Words

IMG_6098

IMG_6099


The above quote is abstract from a book that I read recently from A Gift to My Children (tag line : A Father's Lessons for Life and Investing) by Jim Rogers.

He advises to make your own decisions in life rather than listening to others, to figure out what you love to do and focus on that rather than what is expected of you, and to have a dream and to live your dream.

You may visit to Inspiration Avenue for this week challenge posted ~ the power of Words.

10 comments:

Barb said...

Great saying! Love your blog header too. Ü

Sandy said...

Oh wow this is great.
Stunning creation.

Unknown said...

this is fantastic!

Mary S. Hunt said...

i like the different 'fonts' on the same page...

Sarah Coggrave said...

Brilliant - this quote has alot of relevance in terms of some decisions I am making right now :-)

x

WrightStuff said...

Great interpretation of this theme - I'm with Barb, loving your header, it's fab!

Robin Norgren, M.A, R-YT, Spiritual Director said...

kapow! these words hit me right in the center of my heart. I am listening...

Unknown said...

What an incredibly powerful combination of words!

artangel said...

Love this - both the art and the words are so inspiring :)

Priti Lisa said...

I love this...the quote and the zetti art. I thoght I might try some zetti-ing myself this weekend. It was my first time doodling in years. Very relaxing.
I love yours. Great Work!!!