Saturday, October 15, 2011

AJ Week 28

IMG_1561
This week i'm like a busy bee
not only in art/craft part, but also in the career path ..
a little C H A N G E  will taken place


i was live in a stagnant life in previous years ...not to meant that it's bad things.
but just want to have some spark in life ...probably via this turning point 
IMG_1562
some corner that are not so presentable
handmade books are piled up

do background painting with both kids 
IMG_1584
...

may be is due to my recent work on series of birdies handmade book 
tempting in those soft colors
manage to get those Sharpie in bookstore Borders at Tropicana City Mall.
IMG_1585


not to feel shy to sell my works 
as i really meant to experience/learn in craft market, something that i can't do in my career..

IMG_1527
IMG_1531
IMG_1533

I'm grateful for the chance given by Paperie Designs's Studio in Dubai which featured me in their Fascinating Friday.



Thank you !!

5 comments:

Nicole Austin said...

you are so creative! i love all that you do.

Unknown said...

omg omg omg omg!!! they are soooooooo beautiful!!!!!!!!! ;o

K J D said...

Good luck with your changes....

I love your journal pages.... they are inspiring

Karen

Blossom inch said...

awesome work and love your journal...

Cheryl Leong said...

I've gotta search for the floral sharpie:D