Sunday, December 25, 2011

mini book for month 12

IMG_2347

This year Christmas is not the same as last year. 
I quit from my previous company and join the current one.
All happen in this 2 months.
This month is tough for me as i need to pick up at least some knowledge to equip for next new year. 
However, I'm feeling grateful and enjoy the learning process and also been surrounded by good & nice people.


IMG_2348

IMG_2349

IMG_2350

IMG_2351

IMG_2352

IMG_2353

IMG_2354



Cheers for the new year ...soon  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i like your project of the mini books a lot! super nice idea! :)

iHanna said...

Love this christmassy mini-book of December. I hope you will enjoy your new job and get along with everyone there soon! Happy New Year Lay Hoon!

deb said...

Happy new Year!! Hope you are settling in to the new job!