Saturday, May 10, 2014

Painting #1 : I surrender


my first attempt piece of painting after signed up for Tim's Sally ~ Wild Surrender class last week.
She is offered a special price of $60 for Mother Day (normal is $75). 

The reason i signed up for her class is that I admired at her way of painting the face. 
I truly convinced by her that painting is not distress things but having fun (from her process via youtube).
And one thing I love/ realized is how she applying layers of layers of colour on your paint which its kinda of therapy meditate. It is okay to be not look good at first but once layer of layers you can start seeing your direction / way which is so much like what our lives is try to teach us in our life. 

I surrender. 


1 comment:

Raylee said...

bright colours.....lots of expression on the face.....great advice too!