Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Practice to be a Minimalist Journaler

Hello there, hope all of you are well and happy.
I was away last week. We visited a very magnificent neighbor country and learnt to appreciate the vibrant beauty of the artwork left by our ancestors (~600-1000 years ago). I will share it in my next post.

Before the trip, I prepared a journal cover that I thought it would serve me best in my travel. However, I changed my mind the day before the departure. I rushed out time to finish the sewing and patching works and made the following handy travelogue book.

I would also to train myself (practice) to be a minimalist in my living, so does for the travelling. As you may see here, I didn't pack a lot of stuff for journaling, all keep to light and just enough. 







No comments: